The Grainfather allows you to mash, sparge, boil and cool, all in the one fully electric, self contained system.
It is an all-in-one All-Grain brewing system designed to declutter your brew cave and put everything you need in one compact package. No need to take your craft outside, with this fully electric system you are safe to brew indoors!
The Grainfather system is the perfect brewing companion for both new and experienced All-Grain brewers looking to streamline the brewday experience.
The Grainfather features:
- 304 grade stainless steel superior body, with 8 US Gal (30 L) capacity
- Expandable grain basket to suit grain bills up to 19.8 lbs (9kg)
- A robust magnetic drive pump (6 watt, 1800 RPM) and wort recirculation pipe with insulated handle, ensuring consistent temperatures throughout the mash and maximising efficiencies
- Pump filter to keep hops and stray grain in the boiler, and your wort clear and bright
- Counterflow Wort Chiller with copper inner coil, cooling your wort to <68Â°F within 20mins
- Toughened plastic control box and display screen, giving you total temperature and pump control. Dial in the exact temperature for your mash, allowing both step mashing and single temperature mashing with very fast ramp up between steps
- Dual heating element (1600 watt and 600 watt elements) allowing you to switch between heating quickly to a vigorous boil and maintaining a stable temperature
- Tempered glass lid for maximum durability, heating efficiencies and visibility during your brewday
- Top and bottom mesh screens for your grain basket, allowing even distribution of your sparge water and ensuring no grain enters the boiler
- Dimensions: 29" H x 19.1" L x 17.2W