- Simple Steps for Homemade Hard Cider
- Feeling Meadiocre?
- Barrel aging beer...What you need to know.
- Did you know?...Hop Edition
- The Importance of Temperature in Fermentation
- Heady Topper Clone Recipe
- How to Make Kombucha
- Top 10 Holiday Gifts for Homebrewers
- October Planting Schedule for Central Florida
- 5 Things I’ve Learned from Weekly Brewing
1. The Grainfather allows you to mash, sparge, boil and cool, all in the one fully electric, self contained system. It is an all-in-one All-Grain brewing system designed to declutter your brew cave and put everything you need in one compact package. No need to take your craft outside, with this fully electric system you are safe to brew indoors! The ultimate gift.
The FastFerment System is a 7 Gallon Conical one-stage fermenter, which allows brewers & winemakers to do primary & secondary fermentation in the same unit. FastFerment eliminates racking & transferring between buckets & carboys. This saves approximately 80% of the time & labor needed to make a batch of beer or wine compared to traditional methods. With less equipment, clean up is easy. Only $99.99
3. Coldbreak Copper Chiller
Coldbreak Brewing prides themselves on making a premium, compact immersion chiller made with 25 feet of 3/8" OD copper tubing. It is intended to chill up to five gallons of hot wort in under twenty minutes. $72.99